I’ve always loved Thanksgiving. It’s never been about the turkey (even when I ate meat). It’s about the Thanksgiving sides. I adore that Thanksgiving is a celebration of fancy side dishes. On what other day is it acceptable to serve a casserole dish of carbs covered with marshmallows?? No other day, that’s when. I can still enjoy all my favorite sides now that I’m veganish. It’s not like mashed potatoes need meat to be delicious. These vegan Thanksgiving sides are tasty and so slightly tweaked you won’t even miss the animal products.
15 Vegan Thanksgiving Sides
- The Best Damn Vegan Mashed Potatoes from Minimalist Baker
- Green Bean And Almond Quinoa Salad from Simply Quinoa
- Maple-Roasted Cardamon-Spiced Carrots and Apples from Vanilla and Bean
- Creamy Kabocha Squash Mash from The Roasted Root
- Loaded Sweet Potato Skins by Jessica In The Kitchen
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Garlic from Stacey Homemaker
- Fresh Cranberry Relish from Delish
- Five Minutes Vegan Creamed Spinach by The Spruce Eats
- Vegan Zucchini Gratin from The Minimalist Baker
What are you going to be doing for Thanksgiving? Let me know in the comments. Got any great Thanksgiving side recipes? Drop those, too. Doesn’t matter if they’re vegan or not, it’s easy to tweak.