I understand why people get so obsessed with Halloween-it’s like Christmas with less stress. The snacks are cute, easy, and no one expects a meal made of them. Revelry tinges the air as candy is given and received (all aspects of that tradition are just…fun). The obligatory outdoor activities aren’t as cold as they are in December. Halloween isn’t as expensive as Christmas. The decorating isn’t as intense (unless you’re one of those people, then, bless your heart). If you want to host a gathering slamming shots in a slutty costume you can call it a Halloween party and remain in the bounds of propriety.
I’ve scoured the internet to find the best Halloween swag, activities, and ideas to get us in the mood:
Fun With The Littles
- I love, love, love the Halloween activities posted on onelittleproject.com. The recipes and the art projects are nube-friendly and low mess.
- If Halloween is more trick than treat for your little one, here’s some ideas to soothe their fears
- Host the best kids party with these games
- Who needs a gingerbread house when you can make a foam haunted house?
- Stephy from prudentpennypincher.com has 50 amazingly cheap DIY outdoor Halloween decoration ideas
- This trick-or-treat banner ups your Halloween curb appeal with little effort
- Make your mums last as long as possible
- I adore these primitive tabletop signs
- Arrange your Halloween swag like an interior designer
- Then put everything away like an organization expert
- All the goodies, no ovens
- Or bake a freaky-ass house with this bundt pan
- Who doesn’t need skull ice cubes?!?!
- Last-minute costume ideas
- I need these rhinestone claws
- Learn how to clean your Halloween costumes here
Slicing Pumpkins And Taking Names
There you have it, folks, prime Halloween inspo. What are your Halloween traditions? Let me know in the comments below. Share this article if you love everything Halloween!