While I’ve already professed my love of sides, you better believe I ain’t leaving Thanksgiving dinner without some vegan desserts.
I’ve searched the internet to find the most delicious desserts-sans butter, milk, and eggs. Several of these recipes are Paleo, gluten-free, and what-not as well! If all else fails, remember—Oreos are vegan!
Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts
- Vegan Pumpkin Sugar Cookies from Minimalist Baker
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie (Vegan) from Wallflower Kitchen
- Vegan Coffee Cake from Feasting On Fruit
- Vegan Cranberry Orange Loaf from Neurotic Mommy
- Vegan Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Bakerita
- Healthy Vegan Pecan Pie from Desserts With Benefits
- Sweet N’ Salty Chocolate Bark from Delish
- Maple Brown Sugar Raisin Granola Bars from Ish Mom
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart from Good Housekeeping
- Sweet Potato Pie Bars (Gluten Free and Vegan) from From My Bowl
Thanksgiving is next week! Are you ready? It falling so late in the month feels strange. Got any good dessert recipes? Share it in the comments! Share this article so you won’t forget where to find the recipes.
(How about some 100-ish calorie homemade chocolates? Get the recipe here.)