The weather is getting cold and my toddlers are going stir crazy. Thank goodness for fall crafts!
Gather your extra fall-colored paper, empty toilet paper rolls, and some apples (don’t forget the glitter!). Encourage creativity, fine motor development and problem solving with these 10 fall crafts for toddlers.
10 Fall Crafts for Toddlers
- Paper Roll Foxes from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pumpkin Apple Stamps from Made To Be A Momma
- Bark Owls from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Fine Motor Skill Fall Yarn Wrapping from What Can We Do With Paper and Glue
- Glittered Fall Leaves from Happy Hooligans
- Hand Print Pumpkins from Mama’s Cold Coffee
- Hand Print Pumpkin Cards from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- Popsicle Stick Refrigerator Magnet from Today’s Creative Ideas
I can’t wait to make these crafts with the A Team. Tag me on Instagram if you make any too! Did you like these crafts? Then share this article!
Check out some more toddler craft ideas here.